[bookshare-discuss] Re: book recommendation

  • From: <vining@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 15:58:47 -0700

Isn't it a great book? I read it last year, and wished I could step inside
the book. *smile* - to have friends like that... I particularly liked Slim,
who reminded me so much of a teacher I had in middle school, even down to
the red hair!

I suggested it to another friend, but she won't read it because she can't
get past the silly title, and doesn't believe me that it's worth reading!

Joanie V.