[bookshare-discuss] Re: birthday present

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:46:10 -0700

Hello Rita,

As you now know, you're not at all required to share as a subscriber.  Go ahead
and download and read to your heart's content.  That's what Bookshare is all
about.  Bookshare is a wonderful equalizer for us!  :-)

Even if you volunteer, a scanner is not at all required.  You could validate
the books scanned by others.

Enjoy.