[bookshare-discuss] Re: banned books on bookshare

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:44:21 -0400

A couple I know invited me to a costume party at the last minute many years ago.

They can both see.

He said "If you do not have time to create a costume, you can always go and pretend to be blind." We won't tell anybody.

I dressed up as the tarrot card Justice.

She wears a blindfold and carries a set of balance scales.

I kept the blind fold on throughout the party and did not tell anybody whether or not I truly was blind.

One of the other guests said
"If you are really blind you are missing a great party."

The three of us still remember that evening fondly.

E.