[bookshare-discuss] Re: audible is having a sale

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 00:59:41 -0700

Hi, Traci, I got an email from audible.com informing me about the sale, but
when I entered in on the web site, I didn't know what to select in order to
see those books on sale. I may not buy anything, but I'd sure like to look.
Any help received will be really appreciated. Thanks and best regards, Kim.

  _____