[bookshare-discuss] anyone know if this is possible?

  • From: "shannon" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:47:17 -0500

Hello lists,
I am sorry for the double posting to both lists but I thought the one who
may know the answer may not be on both lists.
So here is the question.

I have wanted to turn the books I get from  Book Share into MP3 files.
I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to remove the page numbers from the
files. I know I can go and remove them all by hand but, by the time I have
done that, I have already read the book. I was wondering if there was some
computer language for numbers like the ascki stuff I could put in the find
and replace fields that would get rid of them for me.
I just thought it  was worth a try.
Thanks for your time.
Shannon