[bookshare-discuss] Re: adding bookshare files on the computer to open book and...

  • From: "Phyllis Stevens" <catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 17:47:26 -0400

Seen on a T-shirt:
 'Keep watching: Maybe I'll do a trick.'

catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
From: "Phyllis Stevens" <catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 5:43 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: adding bookshare files on the computer
to open book and...

thanks, trying it now!

Seen on a T-shirt:
 'Keep watching: Maybe I'll do a trick.'

catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 5:08 PM
to open book and...

I'll forward it for you.

CIndy

P.S. Try doing the following: I'm not sure it will
work, but I think it's what I did:  In the To space,
put bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the Subject space put Subscribe.

Of course, I ended up getting the posts in two
different e-mail accoount because I could subscribe
under the one but not switch. I suppose I could
Unsubscribe from the other, but since sometimes one
account goes down for maintenace at times I decided to
keep both and just delete the duplicate letters. I
found, though, oddly, that the mail reaches one
account sometimes as much as a day or two later than
the other account.

http://vote.yahoo.com