[bookshare-discuss] Re: about favorite books of 2008

  • From: "Nancy Feldman" <nancy_feldman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 07:07:05 -0700

Hi, Courtney,

Sorry for my long silence.  Work starts to distract me, and I forget about
Email and other things like that.

I'm trying to decide if I want to join Audible.  It seems a bit expensive.
But it does seem to be the best way to get the Rachel Morgan books, and I'd
love to read them.  I'd start with the first one, and just read through them
all, in a bout of mystic freaky indulgence.

I'll keep your recommendations in mind, and read the first five in audio,
and then the next one on Bookshare.

Any advice on how to get the most out of Audible?