[bookshare-discuss] Re: a question about page numbering

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:34:45 -0700

Just in case I wasn't clear when asking about what the page numbers were ...
and if I was clear then disregard this redundancy ... I refer to page
numbers in a document downloaded from Bookshare.  When I read a Bookshare
document (in Daisy; I don't use BRF), I encounter two sets of page numbers
throughout the book.  One is that of the actual book, sometimes accompanied
by a title/author heading (depending on the book or the preference of the
person who scanned and/or validated it), and the other set of "page numbers"
is what I was wondering about.  I'll have to download a book I've submitted
and see if they're in it or not, because now I"m more confused than I was
before. <Grin>