[bookshare-discuss] Re: a question about page numbering

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:13:49 -0700 (PDT)

If you've been having that problem with *every* book
you've downloaded, I'd guess the problem is  something
on your end. Are you talking about books you've
downloaded from the collection for your use or for
books you'e downloading from the validation list to
validate? I don't do the former but  I haven't seen a
lot of complaints about it -- though I have repaired 2
or 3 books that were like that.  Maybe it's happening
in your conversion process. When you download the
books, what format are you converting the books in
order to read them? Maybe Guido or Pratik ,Kellie or
Jana have can help.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail