[bookshare-discuss] Re: a question about page numbering

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:24:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity about your name.

From earlier discussions here, most people seem to
like to have the page numbers, though I suppose it
isn't as  important for fiction as for nonfiction --
except if there are missing pages and you haven't been
putting in the pages then one can't tell which ones
are missing in order to rovide them.

There should be no other inserted pages -- just the
ones that scanned or that you put in because they
didn't scan. I don't know where the others would have
come from (as you can tell from recent posts).
Sometimes I think we have gremlins doing strange
things. (grin)

Cindy

http://messenger.yahoo.com