[bookshare-discuss] Re: a couple of comments

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:13:23 -0400

HI Gang,

Let me see if I understand this right.  If I've submitted a book, and it's
been accepted,  I'm also clear to start validating?  I've only submitted one
book.  It was indeed accepted but when I went to the volunteers homme page I
saw a download tools link but no link for downloading books.  I had thought
that volunteering for validation was a different matter.  Lou