[bookshare-discuss] Re: a couple of comments

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 19:29:08 -0400 (EDT)

Rick

"In God We Trust" had been sitting for quite a while in the validation
pool from what I recall prior to my validating it.
With some 400 or so books currently in that pool, BookShare, it would
seem, still could use more folks to assist in the validation process.
The task isn't as daunting as one might suspect especially if you adhere
to the BookShare guidelines which are more than adequate for most titles
that get uploaded.
Those 400 or so books plus some of the others awaiting process such as
Brian Miller's history collection promise much new reading material in the
near future.