[bookshare-discuss] Re: a book series question

  • From: Dronvor <dronvor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 00:05:26 -0500

Hi!
That would be one book I would love to read again, so if some one could scan it in, that would be great!

Once I get this membership snafoo straightened out, I am going to have fun!

Dronvor

At 11:52 PM 9/3/2007, you wrote:
You're right about the title and that the author is
Joy Chant.

I found the title list on amazon. It got excellent
reader reviews and is subtitled The End of the House
of Kendreth. I looked at another title that may have
been the first of the series, but the reader reviews
of it weren't so good. And checking my library
catalog, I don't know if the books are really a
series.

Anyway, Amazon has c ouple of different editions of
the book, as well as some others by her, also dealing
with the Celtic period, and if you don't want to buy
the book you probably can find it in a library.

Did you want someone to scan it for the collection? We
do have two other books by Joy Chant in the
collection:  the Grey Mane of Morning and When Voiha
wakes.

Cindy