[bookshare-discuss] a bit OT...a question

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:46:37 -0600

Hey, all. Sorry for the cross-post but there might be someone on one list or
the other who can answer my question. First, I'm sorry I've been so quiet these
last few weeks. I have continued to monitor the lists but there's been a lot
going on in my life lately so it's been hard to keep up.
Anyway, here's my question. I've managed to get some resources to help me to
purchase a Braille Lite M20. I do, however, have a question to someone who uses
this. I know that it has e-mail capability... but from what I've read, it seems
as though it requires a dial-up ISP. Is that true or is there a way to use the
e-mail function with high-speed internet? I'd appreciate anyone's input.
Lisa