[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 19:38:14 -0400

I'd love to see that book up there!
Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: kelby carlson [mailto:kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 6:47 PM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Wishlist Request

The Holy Spirit: Revised and Expanded Edition, by Charles Ryrie

I'd love to validate.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we
choose to see it."

"Let them praise the name of the LORD, for his name alone is
exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens."

Psalm 148:13

"Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your
presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my
bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the
dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your
hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."

Psalm 139:7-10

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---