[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wish List for Bookshare

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:05:27 -0500

Hey Son,

I found Tempting Faith at my library and placed a request on it.  Doesn't
look like something I truly want to read, but will scan it, and run
Kurzweil's tools through it.

So will be in the collection soon I hope.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.