[bookshare-discuss] Wish List Book Request

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bookshare Discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:24:09 -0500

Hi, everyone. Can any of you get this book from your library? It's called Overcoming Binge Eating and is by Dr. Christopher G. Fairburn. If any of you can get this book and is willing to scan it, I'll gladly validate. If no one can get it, I'll buy it from Amazon when my budget allows. Unlike a diet book, this book probes the causes of binge eating as well as bulimia and has a detailed recovery plan for recovering from eating disorders. Though weight loss might happen during the process, the book is focused on helping people with eating disorders regain control over their eating and find healthy ways of handling the issues causing binges. Thanks to anyone who is willing to help me with this.

Monica Willyard