[bookshare-discuss] Re: Who wants to be a Millionaire was Re: Re: Jeopardy

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:07:53 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, not at the show. That would be fun! No, I
volunteer at the library one half-day and the library
bookstore one  or more half-days. The man who one
spent every day reading in the library. I've seen him
there again, but less often -- still reading. You'd
never know from the way he dresses that he won a
million dollars -- but that's L.A. I don't feel bad
going into a fancy department store (which happens
*very* rarely) because the wealthy here, dressed
extremely casually and even schlumpy at times because
the wealthy here and the movie stars, dress the same
way. Salepeople are rarely rude because they have no
way of knowing if a person is rich or not.

Cindy

--- Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com