[bookshare-discuss] Re: What is an M-dash

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:36:00 -0700

I think it depends. Sometimes, I don't think it's a matter of preference but
rather how it actually appears in the book. If they appear as ellipses in
the book, that's how they should appear on Bookshare, if possible, while if
they appear as M-dashes in the book, that's how they should appear in our
files. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.