[bookshare-discuss] Re: Volunteering

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:53:29 -0700

Hi, Stacey. Was there something in the volunteer process that seemed too
daunting? I know how that feels if that's what happened, but it really isn't
that bad once you get into it. Well, I hope you're enjoying your Bookshare
membership! Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis