[bookshare-discuss] Re: Victor Stream

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:24:30 -0400

Cindy, I haven't tried the unpack thing, but from what I've read, I don't
think that works.  I think you have to unpack it first and then transfer the
four Daisy files to your stream.

Have a blessed day,

Nicki

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in
despair;
persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9