[bookshare-discuss] Re: Victor Stream

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:59:21 -0400

All,
My VRS came yesterday, at last.  Shouldn't the device come with an SD card?
I don't see one either in the device or the package.
I can't even get the dumb battery compartment cover off.
I also wish there was an audio CD with this to help get the user started.
Still, the device looks as cool as when I first checked it out at the NFB
convention in Atlanta.
Brian M