[bookshare-discuss] Re: Vapour's August books

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bookshare Discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 06:17:14 -0500

I'll have to check out that book by Ken Jennings ... I didn't even know he wrote a book. I'll do it later on today though ... I haven't been to bed yet but the problem is I'm not sleepy. It's currently 6:16 according to my clock so I'd better get that way pretty quick if I don't want to mess myself up for tonight and church tomorrow!

MissWings

At 04:24 AM 9/1/2007, Vapour Wiseblood wrote:

I was pretty busy last month, but I thought I'd still pass along the *four* books I read. I read a lot of magazine articles too, but I didn't list those here.

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling (commercial audio book narrated by Jim Dale)

2. reread The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien (Bookshare)

3. reread Dragons of Autumn Twilight: Dragonlance Chronicles Volume 1 by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman (Bookshare and NLS)

4. Brainiac: Adventures in the Curious, Competitive, Compulsive World of Trivia Buffs by Ken Jennings (Bookshare)

Vapour Wiseblood: Musician, writer, warrior-priest.
Check out my band, Arimathea, at: www.myspace.com/arimatheasd