[bookshare-discuss] Re: Validation advice needed

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:10:55 -0800

Hi, Sam. It really isn't necessary to have Kurzweil's ability to rank the
book. It comes in handy if you have it, but it really isn't necessary. Don't
let yourself get so discouraged. If OmniPage works well for you, by all
means, keep using it, and hopefully, you've been able to find some help with
it. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis