[bookshare-discuss] Re: Validating books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 15:14:22 -0500

HI, Suzanne. No, I don't think it was me, because I can't seem to find my files
any more, either. <smile> Maybe it was Kelley, since she's been sending them to
people upon request. It can be intimidating at first, but there are many people
with many good suggestions here, so if you ever need anything clarified, I'm
sure someone can help. take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.