[bookshare-discuss] Re: VR stream and daisy downloads from the new site.

  • From: Linda Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:07:03 -0600

A. J.,

If what you're asking is if there have been any problems downloading
Brf files, the answer is no.  I've downloaded several, and after
discovering how to unzip files, everything has transferred perfectly.
I'm sorry you're having so much trouble; I don't normally utalize
Daisy books, but I know a large segment of the bookshare population
does, so I hope this can be resolved quickly.
Courtney