[bookshare-discuss] VERY! GOOD! NEWS! I'm Excited! Woot Woot!

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dsprei@xxxxxxxx, jzz77@xxxxxxx, bebop4ever@xxxxxxx, george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, keyznvox@xxxxxxxxxxx, apageandzac@xxxxxxxxxxx, writer_sam@xxxxxxxxxxx, ndyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jondeck@xxxxxxxxxxx, jtomtania <jtomtania@xxxxxxxxx>, jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, etomtania@xxxxxxxxx, brittneedonithan@xxxxxxxxx, htrumpet@xxxxxxx, This is for discussing music and braille literacy <menvi-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>, the-city-cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ken Levinson <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jonjon4jc@xxxxxxxxxxx, elanafaith@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 09:29:53 -0700

For those of you who follow me on facebook sorry for the
repetitiveness, but I would like to let you all know that I got two
free tickets toChris Botti's July 15 concert at the San Francisco
Davy's Symphony Hall, thanks to Archie Castillo, I cannot stop playing
"Drive Time" with Chris Botti, very easy tune to play, even though I
have all 12 albums, via ITunes. This is awesome! I am on a jazz
caffeine high, no Starbucks required, just jazz! Dig me people? This
was all confirmed yesterday, day after my 26th birthday, and my
parents wanted me to go but the tickets costs $175, told me it wasn't
gonna happen, and then Archie's email pops up after I posted many
thanks for birthday wishes and this one has come true! For those of
you who have me as a facebook friend, feel free to check out the video
I posted.
Note to Ken Levinson: My phone will not let me post to Smooth Jazz
Spot, and please pass this on to DK and the group, no wonder I
couldn't sleep last night! Make it a smooth one today folks! TGIF, a
great start to a wonderful weekend!