[bookshare-discuss] Using Braille Lite to validate

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:51:32 -0700

Hi, Kellie. The Braille Lites also have programs now that will convert HTML
and Microsoft Word files into plain text to be read on the unit, but yes,
the unit can only deal with text files directly...well, that and .brf. If
you work with a Word or HTML file, in order for the Braille Lite to use it,
it first converts it into a plain text file, which we all know isn't
foolproof in itself! Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis