[bookshare-discuss] Useful Search Link

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:54:48 -0500

HI everyone,
    I did some playing around myself after Tony posted the link for the most
recent books.

    I also found out how to get a list of just fair books, something I believe
Pratik requested. Of course it isn't a list of all the fair books on one page
like on Rui's site, but you may want to browse more than just the title and
author sometimes.

Verses paste all the links into this mail and probably have half of your email
programs mess them up because they are quite long, I put together a page for
them at:

http://www.jbrownell.com/bkslinks.html

Let me know if this is any use to you and anything you might like to see if I
can add.

Cheers!
Jake