[bookshare-discuss] Re: Unsubscribe

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:56:04 -0700

Hi,

Since I am on four or five lists now I have setup special inboxes for

Each list and then have a rule to send the mail there. It has made managing
my mail so much easier. I can  go to that folder and just read  mail from
the group. I am using Outlook but most mail programs will allow you to do
this.

The joy of life is living in the question

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____