[bookshare-discuss] Unlawful Flight?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:43:44 -0400

A long time ago someone requested the book Unlawful Flight by Glen C.
Schulz, which I was not able to get from any library. I finally got a copy
from Paperback Swap. But I can't remember who wanted to proof it and can't
find it in any of my old email. It may even have been a year ago.

Incidentally, I started reading the book and it's very poorly written. This
guy needed an editor in a big way. There are paragraphs with multiple
conversations in it so there are lots of instances of "conversation."
"conversation of second person." "conversation of first person again." all
in the same paragraph.

Plus, while this guy's story is probably fascinating, his language and
syntax make him sound really, well, dumb. He sounds like a whiney, naive and
irrational. He justifies sleeping with women in his house with his wife in
the house because well what guy wouldn't want to?

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Cove by Catherine Coulter

Get a free Redbox rental at: http://redbox.tellapal.com/a/clk/y3rdH