[bookshare-discuss] Re: Unable to open large HTML files.

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:14:45 -0500

If you have Kurzweil and possibly Openbook, these programs will open an html file (I'm pretty sure about Openbook, and positive about Kurzweil).

If that's not possible, there's a small program called webie which might do the job. Unfortunately, I don't have the URL.

Barring those solutions, you could download the .brf file and use a translation program to convert it to text. Not elegant but possibly doable.

Hope this helps.

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>