[bookshare-discuss] Re: UM Book of Worship

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 17:02:46 -0500

I'll have to look at the book when I get back to Saint Paul School of
Theology. It is in seven volumes and is looseleaf. The school
purchased it for me to use. The one for the previous hymnal had SATB,
but this one has no music. Or maybe I could look in the one I have
here (the older one) because they were probably done in the same
place.

Let me get back to you on this.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.