[bookshare-discuss] Two children's book requests

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:33:50 -0400

Hey if anyone has the sight to work on these, they will not scan!  Smile, I
have tried everything in my power, smile.

But... they are on the teacher's recommended reading lists I have, and are
very popular as children's books, they get used in classrooms and as we have
a growing population of younger readers.

Would someone be willing to work on these books.

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

And

Pickles to Pittsburg

Both have a strange font type that make it hard to scan them, thought I bet
they look quite stunning, smile visually.

I have tried every trick in the book to no avail, and will have to admit
defeat on these two books.

But they should be in the collection and I know I would want to read them.

Yes they are available from NLS but I requested the Braille copy of Cloudy
over three months ago, and it has not arrived.

Thanks smile, for anyone who is willing to work on them.  They are easy
reading... and short, the standard picture book length.

Thanks.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council