[bookshare-discuss] Two books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:07:35 -0500

Hi you all two more in the World Books Animals of the World series.

Frogs and Other Amphibians
Gorrillas and Other Apes

I signed up for a library card, and NOBLENET is very accessible, so if
anyone wants anything.

the website of my library collection is www.noblenet.org

Stands for North of Boston Library Exchange and is quite good.  Can also get
anything from the Boston Public Library but need to join a different branch
for that, which will require me to find that different branch, smile.

Have requested an Idiots Guide or two, two on lighthouses and a book
request, but can stop there on my way home from school.

So... smile.

Am back in the saddle so to speak, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.