[bookshare-discuss] Re: Two books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:34:47 -0500

Ah Schucks Sue.

Smile.  I do sleep.  I am just unemployed, so between taking the dog out for
walks, running errands, and keeping the house tidy, I have time to well, do
something I like to do.

I have the technology, and hopefully if all goes well I will be back in
school in May.  I have to wait for the interview, I hope, smile.  Or if that
fails I am getting a job.  I have an exam on Saturday hopefully, smile and
if I pass which shouldn't be too hard, I will finally have my license to
teach in the state of Pennsylvania.

So... I help out Bookshare while I can.  And they were books that I wanted
to read, most of them I own.  smile.  But thanks, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com