[bookshare-discuss] Two book submissions

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:25:24 -0400

Two books one a replacement.

Guidelines and Games for Efficient Braille Reading
Is a replacement for the "fair" copy in the collection.

And

Cupid Doesn't Flip hamburgers
This is another in the Bailey School Kids books series, which is apparently
quite popular with the second to fourth grade set, both sighted and blind
and my library has a stack of them, so I am putting them up slowly, as
honestly there are a ton.

But anyway, both are under the .rtf, need spell checks, besides that nothing
should be done, cept uploading.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council