[bookshare-discuss] Trouble submitting

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 11:58:30 -0800 (PST)

-For the first time, I'm having trouble submitting. I
log in, click on submit, and get taken around to the
You Must Log-in again.

I know this has been mentioned before.  I have My
Friend Rabbit ready to go.  Can anyone tell me how
long I'll have to wait before I'll be able to submit
it?

Shelley, do you want to validate it when I"m finally
successful in submitting it? Whoever does, I give
total permission to edit or improve the illustration
descriptions as they see fit.

http://mail.yahoo.com