[bookshare-discuss] Trouble downloading books

  • From: Larry Higgins <larry.b.higgins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 20:38:32 -0500

Listers,

Are any of you having difficulty downloading books from the
Bookshare site this evening? I have had to take a bit of a hiatus from downloading, and reading for that matter for the last month or so, while trying to get my computer environment back in order after a bit of a disaster. It is good to nearly be back     in the saddle again, but things are a bit shaky <smile>.

Anyway, if someone could let me know what is going on with the downloads, it would be greatly appreciated.

All I can get are partial downloads.

Thanks,

Larry

 Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.