[bookshare-discuss] Re: Trick with Braillenote and Kurzweil

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:46:52 -0800

Hi, Shelley. This seems to be the same thing that happens when people try to
upload .rtf files saved from Kurzweil, and opening them in Word and doing
that seems to fix that problem, too. The file size shrinks because it
removes some of the layout information and whatever other markings Kurzweil
uses that Word doesn't, so when that stuff's gone, the file shrinks. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.