[bookshare-discuss] To whoever submitted Swords of the Horseclans:

  • From: "A. J. Nolte" <a.j.nolte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:30:39 -0500

Submitting the second book of a really amazingly awesome and fun series without
submitting the other eighteen simply isn't fair. :) Seriously, Sword of the
Horseclans is one of the best low-tech post-apocolyptic books I've ever read,
one of the best adventure fantasies I've ever read and best of all, large
sections of it take place in my native south-central Pennsylvania. So please
put any and all horseclans novels on the wish-list.

A. J.