[bookshare-discuss] Re: Tites omitted from the wish list

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 13:32:42 -0700 (PDT)

That explains it--and is why I asked. You requested
the books before we started our run-by-volunteers
lists and   probably when the bookshare onsite list
wasn't being maintained that well.

Well, they're on the list now, which will be updated
on Jamie's and Jim's sites tonight.  I'm just glad I
didn't somehow miss the request. I'm as obsessive
about that as about my validating--smile.

Now the trick is to get someone to scan them. Our wish
list, both fiction and nonfiction sections, are so
long. But by posting here maybe someone will see it
and  find the books interesting and do them.

Cindy