[bookshare-discuss] Re: Three asterisks question

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 16:40:30 -0500

I've been bounced from both lists a few times, but after the last time I resubscribed, over a year ago, I haven't had any trouble.
As for being unable to subscribe, I'm glad to say that, unlike Comcast, among others that I've heard about, my email provider, DSL Extreme, doesn't take it upon itself to decide that whatever lists I want to be on are spam. That is a really irritating position to be in.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Lori Castner (Redacted sender "loralee.castner" for DMARC)
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2017 4:25 PM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Three asterisks question

These lists have not always been easy to subscribe on.
Luckily, I am subscribed to both, but Madeleine helped me remain subscribed by taking some action.
My husband has been removed by the listserve so many times that he has given up. Anything of major importance on the volunteer list I share with him.

Lori