[bookshare-discuss] Re: Things to do while scanning

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 23:22:35 -0500

I got to see a Freedom Box demonstrated at one of our conventions.  I can
see it as a helpful device, particularly for those who don't know how to
type.  The speech recognition was very good, and the "freedom key" that
little device that turns a PC into a Freedom Box is a good invention.  But
Like Mike I don't see myself needing one in the near future.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com