[bookshare-discuss] Re: The Moon Is Down et al

  • From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 20:40:46 -0400 (EDT)

Actually this brings up a question for me.
I a have a first edition of this book, and would be happy to scan it for the collection. I am not sure if I can though? What is required for one to contribute to the collection? would not take long to scan it is a fine Steinbeck work.
Karen

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007, Grandma Cindy wrote:

I didn't realize that Steinbeck wrote that. I haven't
read the book but I do remember the movie based on it,
but comparing the summary on Amazon with the synopsis
of the movie in IMDB I see they're slightly different.
If someone scans it I'd love to validate it, unless
someone else wants to.

Ron, do you want to validate any or all of the books
you're requesting or do you just want to download them
from the collection? Should a scanner put a Hold for
Ron on the books whenthey're submitted?

Cindy

Title: The Moon is down

Author: John Steinbeck