[bookshare-discuss] Re: Teen book?

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:25:33 -0600

If you don't intend to mark it adult because of those two words, then I
wouldn't worry about it since I don't believe Bookshare will care.  My guess
would be that if you scanned through the books which are already marked Teen
that you would find books with quite a bit of language in them which some
people would consider questionable.  If you're that unsure about it, though,
you can mention this in your comments and allow Gustavo to decide if it
belongs under Teen or not.

HTH

Gerald

  _____