[bookshare-discuss] THIS DISCUSSION BY THE FANTASY GROUP OF YESTERDAY IS NOW ARCHIVED.

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 20:12:13 -0700

    Posted by: admin

ACCESSIBLE WORLD PRESENTS THE Fantasy Book Discussion Group discussingThe
Rook by Daniel O'Malley has been posted to the Fantasy Book Discussion Group
Archives and can also be found on the front page of
http://accessibleworld.org/ under the "Recent Content" heading.

The link to the full description of the archive is below:
http://accessibleworld.org/content/accessible-world-presents-fantasy-book-discussion-group-discussingthe-rook-daniel-omalley

The link to download the file is below:
http://accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/fantasy-06-17-12.mp3

Fantasy Book Discussion Group description:

We will be discussingThe Rook by Daniel O'Malley.

You can find The Rook  on Bookshare at:

https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/431473

We look forward to having you share your opinions and your knowledge of
Fantasy books with us.

If you have questions or concerns, or you want to try out the software before
attending the Group, please do not hesitate to contact the
Group'sfacilitator,

Julia Kulac, Group Facilitator
Email: julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Follow Accessible World on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/accessibleWrld

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3)
not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the
disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly
relevant information about new products, services, and training opportunities
designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access barriers that
adversely affect them.
http://accessibleworld.org/

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to
us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the
above address.