[bookshare-discuss] Re: Summer of the Sisterhood boks 1 and 3

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:12:00 -0800 (PST)

This is just to say Hi, Sister. I've noticed your post
once before--your title is unique. But I think
whatever you posted didn't require a response, and so
it was read but not mentioned on the list. But it's
lovely to have you here. Will you be at the CSUN
conference? A group of us are meeting at 11 a.m. on
Thursday, the 23d, in front of Starbuck's at the
Marriott, so we can meet each other in person.

Cindy