[bookshare-discuss] Re: Submitting Publisher Quality Books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:51:10 -0500

The strange thing is, that Publisher isn't even the choice, smile. I always pick Excellent if it is rated as such, but indeed they keep coming up publisher.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>