[bookshare-discuss] Submitted: Entangled Minds

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:32:15 -0700 (PDT)

Entangled minds: extrasensory experiences in a quantum reality
Dean Radin
2006
In this illuminating book, Radin shows how we know that psychic phenomena such
as telepathy, clairvoyance, and psychokinesis are real, based on scientific
evidence from thousands of controlled lab tests. Radin surveys the origins of
this research and explores, among many topics, the collective premonitions of
9/11. He reveals the physical reality behind our uncanny telepathic experiences
and intuitive hunches, and he debunks the skeptical myths surrounding them.
Entangled Minds sets the stage for a rational, scientific understanding of
psychic experience.
-carefully spellcheck
-page numbers validated
-blank pages labeled